Drip irrigation is today's need because Water - nature's gift to mankind is not unlimited and free forever. World water resources are fast diminishing. The one and only answer to this problem is Drip Irrigation Systems.
After detailed study of inter-relationship among soil, water, crop, land terrain and related agro climatic conditions, Jains design a suitable and economically viable system to deliver a measured quantity of water at the root zone of each plant at regular intervals. This is to ensure that the plants do not suffer from stress or strain of less and over watering. The system installed at the farmer’s field is commissioned and training imparted to the farmer, followed by regular after sales services.
The result – A totally customized, efficient and long-life system which ensures saving in water, early maturity and a bountiful harvest, season after season, year after year. Apart from all this, savings in labour and fertilizer costs.
WHY DRIP SYSTEM IRRIGATION ONLY?
- Based on careful study of all the relevant factors like land topography, soil, water, crop and agro-climatic conditions, we select the most suitable and scientific micro irrigation system. We offer you a complete system for your crop so that you reap all the benefits.
- We are a one stop shop for total Agricultural input needs. We have the capability and adequate support infrastructure to take up total turn-key Agricultural Development Projects of any size within the country or abroad, irrespective of land, topography, soil, water and other Agro climatic conditions.
- Anar, Papaya, Apple, grapes, banana, sugarcane, tea, coffee, cotton, mango, teak-wood, vegetables, flowers... whatever may be your crop, we have a suitable micro irrigation system for each of them.
- We at Drip Irrigation do not merely sell the micro irrigation system, we provide Agronomic and Extension support, after sales services and all technical supports for getting better crop returns. And for this, we have technocrats, engineers, agronomists, horticulturists and regional offices, as well as trained dealers, distributors all over India
- Drip Micro Irrigation System is made from high quality virgin raw materials, using advanced machinery. It is durable, reliable and meets International quality standards.
BENEFITS OF DRIP IRRIGATION SYSTEMS
- Crop grows consistently, healthier and matures fast.
- Has recorded increase in yield up to 230%.
- Early maturity results in higher and faster returns on investment.
- Saves water up to 70% compare to flood irrigation. More land can be irrigated with the water thus saved.
- Undulating terrains, Saline, Water logged, Sandy & Hilly lands can also be brought under productive cultivation.
- Cost of fertilizers, inter-culturing and labour use gets reduced.
- Fertilizer use efficiency increases by 30%.
- Fertilizer and Chemical Treatment can be given through Micro Irrigation System itself.
Drip irrigation system delivers water to the crop using a network of mainlines, sub-mains and lateral lines with emission points spaced along their lengths. Each dripper/emitter, orifice supplies a measured, precisely controlled uniform application of water, nutrients, and other required growth substances directly into the root zone of the plant.
Water and nutrients enter the soil from the emitters, moving into the root zone of the plants through the combined forces of gravity and capillary. In this way, the plant’s withdrawal of moisture and nutrients are replenished almost immediately, ensuring that the plant never suffers from water stress, thus enhancing quality, its ability to achieve optimum growth and high yield.